OK, seriously… what’s going on with the Tea Party effort?

Friday, May 29, 2009

Written by Eric Odom on May 4, 2009 – 11:43 am
Fellow Tea Partiers,

If you’re concerned about the direction of the Tea Party effort, it is VERY important that you take a few moments to read and digest this entire email.

I’m writing you because I find the Tea Party effort in a very disconcerting position at the moment. I’ve been on vacation for the past few days, so I’m a little behind on all the news, but from what I’m reading it sounds like there has been a lot of things said internally, within the effort, that probably should not have been said.

...

I’m currently working with a coalition of folks that have opted to take a quieter, more strategic approach to the energy surrounding the Tea Party effort. We’re developing a two pronged plan for long term political activity within the free-market movement, and I want to invite you to be a part of this effort.

... Read more: http://taxdayteaparty.com/2009/05/ok-seriously-whats-going-on-with-the-tea-party-effort/

Comments

No response to “OK, seriously… what’s going on with the Tea Party effort?”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment