Florida Public Libraries Lose Funding

Thursday, May 21, 2009

By Eve on May 3, 2009 in Internet Finds, Parenting

When I heard about this I was floored. I could NOT believe that this could happen. I researched and researched, hoping that I would find that this was nothing more than a horrible overreaction to a rumor. But it was not. Articles from The News Harold, News Jacksonville, and so many more confirmed what I had heard.

... Read more: http://confessionsofahousewife.com/2009/05/03/florida-lawmakers-eliminate-state-funding-for-public-libraries/

Comments

One response to “Florida Public Libraries Lose Funding”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

thanks for posting this! I hope we can get more information or change it, this is one thing I don't think they should cut.

May 21, 2009 at 7:47 AM

Post a Comment